New era of Networking. The Intuitive network
New era of Networking. The Intuitive network.
A network constantly learning, constantly adapting to changes and protected.What does an intuitive network consist of? For solutel an intuitive network must meet the following points:
- Network fully aligned with business needs.
- Security is a key pillar in the network. Proactive response to business security.
- A large amount of data is collected from network traffic that must be processed and converted into useful information for the business and for IT.
- Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA). Launched a year ago, it has been reinforced with important software and hardware innovations.
- DNA Center . The centralized and intuitive management console to design, implement policies and provision the entire network (LAN, WAN and WLAN)
- Defined Access Software . For the first time on the market, there is a solution that allows the access network to be defined using software.
- Network Data Platform . It is an innovative analytical platform capable of solving problems before they occur.
- Catalyst 9000 Switch Portfolio . Along with all the software innovations, a new family of switches designed from the ground up for the digital age has been announced, focusing on mobility, cloud, IoT and security requirements.
- Encrypted Traffic Analytics . New functionality that allows encrypted traffic to be analyzed without compromising privacy.
- Subscription Software . New Subscription Licensing Model
More information about SOLUTEL:Mainly, Solutel offers Analysis, Design, Implementation and Maintenance services for Telecommunications Engineering projects and Systems in IP networks, Security and Network Support. Our goal is to transform the different technological alternatives into tailor-made solutions for your company. Our main certification is: CISCO Premier Certified Partner | Customer Satisfaction Excellence 2017 In addition to being a Premier partner of CISCO, our specializations are: Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialization, Advanced Security | Advanced Wireless LAN, Advanced Unified Computing Technology Specialization, Cloud Services Reseller Solutel's activity as a provider of services and technology in the form of solutions for projects is summarized:
Share this post
Cisco XDR helps quickly detect advanced cyberthreats and automate response
With unique visibility across the network and endpoints, Cisco XDR Extended Detection and Response simplifies security operations and prioritizes and corrects incidents more efficiently. San Francisco (RSA Conference), April 25, 2023. - Cisco has presented during the RSA event its new Extended Detection and Response (XDR) solution and advanced features for...
What is the difference between 2FA Two-Factor Authentication and MFA Multifactor?
Improving the security of your business, company and personal computers has never been easier and it's really that simple. In the past, a simple password was the most "secure" way to protect important data and documents. Passwords only provide a layer of security, and once that layer of security is compromised,...
Catalyst 9200CX Switches with HVDC, Cisco UPoE and mGig
Is your network ready for the hybrid world? Employees telework from different locations, with different devices and use applications hosted in different locations. Extends the power of the secure network as close to the edge as possible. The new compact Catalyst 9200CX models are optimized for flexibility and security. Ideal for: Fiber...
Cisco Secure Firewall 3100 series
The 3100 Series firewalls are designed to make hybrid work and zero trust practical. They support more remote users and increase VPN performance. Clustering and the flexibility of high port density allow the firewall to grow with you, ensuring a solid return on investment. The Cisco Secure Firewall 3100 Series is...