Cisco Catalyst CW916X access points. Cloud-based or on-premise management You decide!
Meet the Catalyst CW916X modelsEach access point has a slightly different composition. The goal is to help you make better product selections for your unique network requirements:
- Cisco Catalyst 9166 offers three 4x4 radios and environmental sensors that measure air quality, temperature and humidity. This AP is perfect for large and medium-sized mission-critical organizations.
- Cisco Catalyst 9164 offers one 2x2 radio and two 4x4 radios to suit medium and small organizations.
- Cisco Catalyst 9162 is Cisco's entry-level solution for Wi-Fi 6E. It offers three 2x2 radios and is a good choice for small organizations.
- Cisco Catalyst 9136 offers two 4x4 radios, an 8x8 and an IoT radio environmental sensor that measures air quality, temperature and humidity. This AP is perfect for large mission-critical organizations with high density requirements. This access point is strictly controller-based and cannot be changed managed in the cloud like the Catalyst 9160 access points.
- Meraki MR57 is managed in the cloud and offers three 4x4 radios. It is well suited for large mission-critical organizations with high density requirements. This access point is strictly cloud-based and cannot be switched to be managed locally like the Catalyst 9160 access points.
Benefits Catalyst CW916X
- Flexibility: gives you the option of local or cloud management.
- Simplicity: Cloud-first IT operational simplicity with Meraki cloud management on Cisco Catalyst Wi-Fi 6E access points.
- Increased capacity: Cisco Catalyst Wi-Fi 6E access points provide the capacity, speed, and security to optimize your wireless experiences.
Share this post
Catalyst 9200CX Switches with HVDC, Cisco UPoE and mGig
Is your network ready for the hybrid world? Employees telework from different locations, with different devices and use applications hosted in different locations. Extends the power of the secure network as close to the edge as possible. The new compact Catalyst 9200CX models are optimized for flexibility and security. Ideal for: Fiber...
End of sale of the Meraki MR20 Access Point. The replacement: Meraki MR28
Cisco Meraki has announced that the following products: MR20-HW, MA-MNT-MR-H1 and MA-MNT-MR-H3 will end their sale on June 13, 2023. His replacement is the Meraki MR28 team. The replacement for the MR20, the MR28 is designed for basic medium density deployments with simultaneous 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz radios. These devices...
Meraki MV63 Camera
The ultra-high performance Meraki MV63 series camera supports up to 4K resolution for high-definition video, giving you the level of detail you need to stay on top of what matters. With With IK10+ and IP67 ratings, plus IR illumination, the Meraki MV63 camera extends visibility and security to outdoor and demanding...
Meraki Access Points MR28 | MR78 | CW9162I-MR
Meraki introduces three new mid-density, cloud-managed entry-level access points Meraki MR28 | MR78 | CW9162I-MR access points: The CW9162I-MR CW9162I-MR is an indoor WiFi 6E access point. The equipmen MR28 is an indoor WiFi 6 access point. The equipment MR78 is an outdoor WiFi 6 access point. Key points and main new...