Cisco Catalyst CW916X access points. Cloud-based or on-premise management You decide!
Meet the Catalyst CW916X modelsEach access point has a slightly different composition. The goal is to help you make better product selections for your unique network requirements:
- Cisco Catalyst 9166 offers three 4x4 radios and environmental sensors that measure air quality, temperature and humidity. This AP is perfect for large and medium-sized mission-critical organizations.
- Cisco Catalyst 9164 offers one 2x2 radio and two 4x4 radios to suit medium and small organizations.
- Cisco Catalyst 9162 is Cisco's entry-level solution for Wi-Fi 6E. It offers three 2x2 radios and is a good choice for small organizations.
- Cisco Catalyst 9136 offers two 4x4 radios, an 8x8 and an IoT radio environmental sensor that measures air quality, temperature and humidity. This AP is perfect for large mission-critical organizations with high density requirements. This access point is strictly controller-based and cannot be changed managed in the cloud like the Catalyst 9160 access points.
- Meraki MR57 is managed in the cloud and offers three 4x4 radios. It is well suited for large mission-critical organizations with high density requirements. This access point is strictly cloud-based and cannot be switched to be managed locally like the Catalyst 9160 access points.
Benefits Catalyst CW916X
- Flexibility: gives you the option of local or cloud management.
- Simplicity: Cloud-first IT operational simplicity with Meraki cloud management on Cisco Catalyst Wi-Fi 6E access points.
- Increased capacity: Cisco Catalyst Wi-Fi 6E access points provide the capacity, speed, and security to optimize your wireless experiences.
Share this post
SOLUTEL has achieved the Cisco Environmental Sustainability Specialization. Effective August 7, 2023. SOLUTEL has shown its commitment to join Cisco in driving positive environmental change and creating an inclusive future for all in SPAIN. In recognition of its commitment, SOLUTEL will be identified as a holder of the Cisco Environmental Sustainability Specialization. SOLUTEL...
Webex, the first and only videoconferencing solution to get the green light from the EDPS for use by the Court of Justice of the EU (CJEU). In its Decision published on July 13, 2023, the EDPS considers that the use of Cisco Webex videoconferencing and related services by the Court...
CISCO Catalyst monitoring in the Meraki cloud? Monitoring of the Catalyst 9200, 9300 and 9500 in the Meraki dashboard. Access your access and distribution infrastructure from anywhere, with visibility into what is happening on your network, applications and users. When we think of Catalyst, we can assure that it is a...
The Cisco Meraki Z4 Teleworker Gateway is a versatile device that combines the functionalities of an enterprise-class firewall, a VPN gateway and a router. This device is specially designed to provide secure and reliable connectivity to teleworkers. A similar experience to the office, but at home and with wifi always connected. Protect...