Solutel Security Pack, the basic cybersecurity solution that every company should have.
What basic cybersecurity solution should companies have in place?Thanks to industry-leading threat intelligence and our integrated portfolio, our cybersecurity company, Solutel, offers you Solutel Security Pack: tools, scalability and capabilities to keep pace with increasingly complex and growing threats.
- Two-factor authentication(CISCO DUO) provides secure and resilient access to your data and network applications, whether employees are working from the office or elsewhere. With zero-trust identity-based access to every application with multi-factor authentication, Duo offers easy and flexible cybersecurity solutions for your enterprise that can be quickly deployed in any environment.
- An EDR capability can help you find, contain and eliminate threats quickly so you can ensure endpoint data security throughout your environment. Most EPP (or traditional antivirus) solutions claim to block most threats. But what about the more stealthy threats that go undetected? Having an EDR capability allows you to detect, investigate and remediate modern threats that are advanced and persistent enough to evade traditional perimeter defenses.
- As for the DNS layer protection solution, CISCO Umbrella provides the cybersecurity that can simplify, streamline and scale as your business changes. With CISCO Umbrella, you can monitor all your devices onsite or remotely, and monitor all of your devices in the cloud.rotecting them against phishing attacks, malware and ransomware, and even defend against emerging threats. emerging threats.
What challenges do SMEs face?
1. The rise of SaaS applications
2. An increase in roaming, remote and branch workersSMB IT teams are starting to work with a vertically expanding network perimeter. Employees now work "on the go", out of the office, in different branches and remote locations,... but no matter where the employee is located, he or she must be protected from threats. A task that is not easy with traditional centralized security.
3. Increasingly outdated infrastructureThe threat landscape has grown and evolved tremendously and rapidly, with more threats increasing the pressure on SMB security. These threats now include everything from phishing to ransomware to malicious cryptomining, each of which must be addressed with robust, up-to-date protection. To try to keep up with these various threats, organizations often supplement outdated security platforms with point solutions, which can be costly and difficult to deploy, manage and maintain.
4. Budget and limited resourcesSMEs have the same security needs as large companies, but often less means to provide that security. It's difficult, on tight budgets, to allocate resources for new security products and for the security equipment needed to monitor and remediate threats. Instead, more often than not, security tasks fall to non-IT team members who don't have the time or skills to keep up. It is for these reasons that the services of a cybersecurity company like Solutel help SMEs to face the current challenges.
Share this post
In today's hyper-connected world, data is everywhere and all organizations rely on it to manage their business and make critical decisions every day. Factor in the acceleration and adoption of generative AI, expanding threat surfaces and multiple cloud environments, and you create a level of complexity unlike anything organizations have faced....
With unique visibility across the network and endpoints, Cisco XDR Extended Detection and Response simplifies security operations and prioritizes and corrects incidents more efficiently. San Francisco (RSA Conference), April 25, 2023. - Cisco has presented during the RSA event its new Extended Detection and Response (XDR) solution and advanced features for...
The 3100 Series firewalls are designed to make hybrid work and zero trust practical. They support more remote users and increase VPN performance. Clustering and the flexibility of high port density allow the firewall to grow with you, ensuring a solid return on investment. The Cisco Secure Firewall 3100 Series is...
The objective of many companies in terms of cybersecurity is to improve their response capacity and to be prepared for current threats in various areas of Spanish society, including measures and actions for protection, training and awareness of companies. In relation to this, INCIBE y Cisco have signed a collaboration agreement...