Solutel responds: What is CISCO WEBEX TEAMS?Maria Cruz Alcocer
With Cisco Webex Teams you will always be connected.
Access meetings with virtual spaces, messages, file sharing, whiteboards and video calls, safely.
See the following video where our colleague Álvaro Almadana answers the question What is CISCO WEBEX TEAMS ?
Cisco Webex Teams offers unlimited and secure “virtual rooms” for collaboration between work teams.
Participants in a “virtual room” can:
- Send messages securely and unlimitedly and share files. Customers can manage their own encryption keys on premises for additional control.
- View files instantly without downloading to get important information quickly.
- Start video calls and view the shared screen.
- Review message and file history so everyone can stay up to date, regardless of time zone or location.
- Work safely thanks to comprehensive content encryption so your messages, room names, and files are always safe.
- Participate and collaborate from your mobile device, computer or even browser, anywhere, anytime.
You can download the application for free for mobile or tablet from Google Play or Apple Store, you can also download it in Windows version on your desktop or work from your browser.
CISCO WEBEX TEAMS Features:
Your messages, files, and whiteboard annotations are fully encrypted from your device to theirs. Customers can manage their own encryption keys on premises for additional control.
Protect your users’ devices.
Administrators can manage corporate or personal devices with controls like PIN lock and the ability to wipe data if a device is lost.
Control what is shared.
Users can make teamwork private by locking spaces so that only moderators can add others. Administrators can integrate data loss prevention (DLP) tools, including Cisco Cloudlock, or even block users from file sharing, to maintain company data policies.