Meraki Access Points MR28 | MR78 | CW9162I-MR
- The CW9162I-MR CW9162I-MR is an indoor WiFi 6E access point.
- The equipmen MR28 is an indoor WiFi 6 access point.
- The equipment MR78 is an outdoor WiFi 6 access point.
Key points and main new features MR28 | MR78 | CW9162I-MR:
- Fully certified equipment for Wi-Fi 6 and Wi-Fi 6E.
- Performance improvements and a new channel spectrum with more capacity offer connectivity in the 2.4 and 5 GHz bands, as well as in 6 GHz in the case of the CW9162I.
- Management through the Meraki Dashboard
Share this post
Catalyst 9200CX Switches with HVDC, Cisco UPoE and mGig
Is your network ready for the hybrid world? Employees telework from different locations, with different devices and use applications hosted in different locations. Extends the power of the secure network as close to the edge as possible. The new compact Catalyst 9200CX models are optimized for flexibility and security. Ideal for: Fiber...
End of sale of the Meraki MR20 Access Point. The replacement: Meraki MR28
Cisco Meraki has announced that the following products: MR20-HW, MA-MNT-MR-H1 and MA-MNT-MR-H3 will end their sale on June 13, 2023. His replacement is the Meraki MR28 team. The replacement for the MR20, the MR28 is designed for basic medium density deployments with simultaneous 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz radios. These devices...
Meraki MV63 Camera
The ultra-high performance Meraki MV63 series camera supports up to 4K resolution for high-definition video, giving you the level of detail you need to stay on top of what matters. With With IK10+ and IP67 ratings, plus IR illumination, the Meraki MV63 camera extends visibility and security to outdoor and demanding...
USB-C standard connector
Following the provisional agreement reached last June between the European Commission and the 27 member states of the European Union for make USB-C the standard connector in up to 15 categories of electronic devicesOn Tuesday, October 4, the decisive step was taken in the European Parliament to make the...