Meraki Access Points MR28 | MR78 | CW9162I-MR
- The CW9162I-MR CW9162I-MR is an indoor WiFi 6E access point.
- The equipmen MR28 is an indoor WiFi 6 access point.
- The equipment MR78 is an outdoor WiFi 6 access point.
Key points and main new features MR28 | MR78 | CW9162I-MR:
- Fully certified equipment for Wi-Fi 6 and Wi-Fi 6E.
- Performance improvements and a new channel spectrum with more capacity offer connectivity in the 2.4 and 5 GHz bands, as well as in 6 GHz in the case of the CW9162I.
- Management through the Meraki Dashboard
Share this post
Bang & Olufsen Cisco 950, the importance of a good headset in video calls. In today's digital age, video calls have become an essential tool for communication, whether for work or personal use. Audio quality plays a crucial role in the effectiveness of these virtual conversations, and this is where...
SOLUTEL has achieved the Cisco Environmental Sustainability Specialization. Effective August 7, 2023. SOLUTEL has shown its commitment to join Cisco in driving positive environmental change and creating an inclusive future for all in SPAIN. In recognition of its commitment, SOLUTEL will be identified as a holder of the Cisco Environmental Sustainability Specialization. SOLUTEL...
Webex, the first and only videoconferencing solution to get the green light from the EDPS for use by the Court of Justice of the EU (CJEU). In its Decision published on July 13, 2023, the EDPS considers that the use of Cisco Webex videoconferencing and related services by the Court...
CISCO Catalyst monitoring in the Meraki cloud? Monitoring of the Catalyst 9200, 9300 and 9500 in the Meraki dashboard. Access your access and distribution infrastructure from anywhere, with visibility into what is happening on your network, applications and users. When we think of Catalyst, we can assure that it is a...