CISCO trends in networks. Workload, multicloud network strategy
CISCO trends in networks. Workload, multicloud network strategy.Business Resilience Special Edition: Check out the five trends driving agility and resilience in times of change. We have broken down the report into two blogs, in this blog We will address trends # 3, Workload, multicloud network strategy . The 5 trends in networks:
- Workforce - Extending security to a remote workforce.
- Workplace: allow safe return to local workspaces.
- Workload: facilitate multicloud for greater resilience.
- Operations - Automation of operations for faster recovery.
- Operations: Leveraging AI-powered network analytics for smarter insights.
Trend No. 3: Workload: Facilitate Multi-Cloud for Greater ResilienceIT leaders use cloud services as a means to improve business resilience in the wake of the global pandemic. This includes increased adoption of a multicloud model (distribution of applications, workloads and data between local data centers and public cloud providers) to reduce costs, increase flexibility and protect and distribute the risk of catastrophic failure.
Network Considerations: To ensure a consistent experience for DevOps users and teams, organizations need a proactive multicloud networking strategy that aligns the network with the priorities of IT, security and cloud operations.
The multicloud networking strategies Successful projects are based on three main pillars:
- Workload - Adopt a cloud operating model to simplify policies, security, and management of workloads and services in on-premises data centers, multiple disparate clouds, and other computing environments.
- Access : Take Approaches SD-WAN and SASE to help ensure secure and consistent multi-cloud (including SaaS) access for users and devices on corporate and public networks from campus, branch or home, or on the road.
- Security : Reduce risk associated with users, devices, and applications spread across multiple clouds and other computing environments.
See the full CISCO report
Portfolio CISCO multicloud
¿Qué beneficios aporta la solución SD-WAN? Conoce el poder de las redes definidas por software en la WAN.
Share this post
SOLUTEL has achieved the Cisco Environmental Sustainability Specialization. Effective August 7, 2023. SOLUTEL has shown its commitment to join Cisco in driving positive environmental change and creating an inclusive future for all in SPAIN. In recognition of its commitment, SOLUTEL will be identified as a holder of the Cisco Environmental Sustainability Specialization. SOLUTEL...
Webex, the first and only videoconferencing solution to get the green light from the EDPS for use by the Court of Justice of the EU (CJEU). In its Decision published on July 13, 2023, the EDPS considers that the use of Cisco Webex videoconferencing and related services by the Court...
CISCO Catalyst monitoring in the Meraki cloud? Monitoring of the Catalyst 9200, 9300 and 9500 in the Meraki dashboard. Access your access and distribution infrastructure from anywhere, with visibility into what is happening on your network, applications and users. When we think of Catalyst, we can assure that it is a...
The Cisco Meraki Z4 Teleworker Gateway is a versatile device that combines the functionalities of an enterprise-class firewall, a VPN gateway and a router. This device is specially designed to provide secure and reliable connectivity to teleworkers. A similar experience to the office, but at home and with wifi always connected. Protect...