CISCO Collaboration Flex® Plan Does your company need solutions for… Videoconferencing? Team collaboration? Calls? Contact Center?Maria Cruz Alcocer
Collaboration Flex ® Plan – Simple. Flexible. Economic
A smarter way to get the perfect mix of collaboration services.
Does your company need solutions for… Videoconferencing? Team collaboration? Calls? Contact Center?
Flex plan is a perfect combination of these business collaboration services in a simple way.
Looking to reduce your initial technology investment costs?
Flex plan allows you to manage your expenses and protect your current IT investment.
Are you concerned about its ability to meet your future collaboration needs?
Flex plan It gives you the margin that allows you to prepare for what is to come.
“Subscriptions provide better entry prices…” Source: Smarter with Gartner: Lessons learned from IT leaders who successfully switched to a SaaS-based business model. May 2018.
Get to know the Cisco Collaboration Flex® Plan:
You don’t have to hassle with multiple licensing contracts for the best experiences
collaborative. You can subscribe to what you need today and add more services as you grow.
Additionally, you can add new solutions and services to your personalized collaboration portfolio and
reduce costs at the same time.
A consumption model for collaboration solutions based on subscription licensing , for companies of all sizes.
- It allows you to do business anytime, anywhere and increase productivity.
- It changes the way you buy collaboration solutions from a perpetual license down payment model to a subscription-based model .
- Consolidate the services you need in a single contract.
Your employees will be up and running quickly: just pay for what you need today.
Drive future adoption and growth: expand and add services at your own pace.
Protect your technology investment: build on your current infrastructure.
Lead the transition to the cloud your way: cloud and on-premises deployments included.
The OpEx budget is predictable: pay for services with a subscription and add more when you decide, without modifying the contract.
- Meetings. Cisco Webex Meetings
- Cisco Meetings Server
- Calling. Cisco Webex Calling
- Teams. Cisco Webex Teams
- Contact Center. Cisco Contact Center
- Manager. Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Hosted Collaboration. Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solutions: In the cloud, on premises and hosted voice services.
- Cisco Software Support Services: Basic support included in each Flex Plan; you can also choose the Enhanced or Premium service level, with SLAs and extended services
Automatic software updates are included.
From a few subscribers to thousands, there’s a user-based Collaboration Flex Plan subscription to fit your needs.
Flex Plan Subscription Models:
Enterprise Agreements (Meetings / Calls): Maximize Value, Enable Services for Everyone
Active User (Meetings): Pay only for what you use, maximize flexibility
Named User (Meetings / Calls): Keep Startup Costs Low, Get Started Easily
Concurrent Agent (Contact Center). Pay only for agents logged in simultaneously, with the option to address seasonal peaks by adding agents as needed.
More information. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/unified-communications/collaboration-flex-plan/index.html