Help “Digitize telework” to implement telework in Valencian SMBMaria Cruz Alcocer
SOLUTEL is dedicated to the implementation and implementation of innovative solutions to facilitate teleworking for companies. Digitize telecommuting.
We think it interesting that you know these grants aimed at SMEs located in the Valencian Community, grants to subsidize part of the costs of implementing telework.
The Ministry of Economy has opened the deadline to access the aid of the call ‘Digitize telework’, created to facilitate the adaptation of small and medium-sized companies in the Valencian Community who want to implement telework in the face of the situation caused by the pandemic of the Covid-19. They have until May 26.
Aid can be as high as 40% of eligible costs for small businesses and 30% for medium-sized businesses. As requirements, the maximum grant per project will be 100,000 euros and the eligible investments must remain unchanged for five years after payment.
- Eligible budget equal to or greater than € 6,000.
- Projects must have started after January 1, 2020 and must not have been materially completed or fully executed before the application is submitted.
- The results of the projects must have a tangible impact in the Valencian Community.
- Only one project may be submitted per applicant company
What is eligible?
Implementation and implementation of innovative solutions to facilitate teleworking of the applicant company. They may consist of one or more of the following:
- Solutions for access to corporate networks, among others, remote, virtual desktops, and remote operation of equipment and devices. It includes the commissioning of telecommunication systems, advanced security systems and remote monitoring, necessary for the correct operation of the solutions.
- Solutions to facilitate group teleworking, its organization and monitoring, including, among others, videoconferencing, chats, access and use of shared resources, productivity control, etc.
- Solutions to facilitate the remote control and operation of production processes, remote monitoring and support of products, as well as the provision of non-contact services.
They may also include, among others, numerical control systems, MES systems, SCADA systems, applications to facilitate preventive maintenance, internal and external logistics management applications, electronic commerce, industrial robots (ISO 8373 standard), automated storage and logistics systems internal, additive manufacturing systems and 3D printing and PLC installation, provided that it is adequately justified that its incorporation eliminates or minimizes face-to-face operation.
Applications submission: From 4/5/2020 to 5/26/2020 (at 23:59:59 hours)
Complete information ‘Digitize telework’:
More information about solutel: