“Unified Communications and Collaboration Project in RALOE”Maria Cruz Alcocer
Unified Communications and Collaboration Project.
Since its foundation more than 25 years ago, Raloe has established 5 branches in Spain and Portugal, has more than 100 users and has established itself as a leading company in the commercialization of components and elevators.
In recent years, the company has taken a step forward by promoting an internationalization process. Raloe has found in Solutel a strategic ally to carry out the modernization of the unified communications voice according to the following requirements:
• Combine fixed and mobile terminals in a transparent way for the customer
• Integrate telephony with the corporate ERP
• Optimization of the operation of the customer service center
• Concentrate calls from all branches in a single point
• Have business collaboration tools (Jabber) and video conferencing system available
• Provide redundancy of the communication system
For this project, Solutel relied on the following infrastructure: Cisco Call Manager BE 6000, Gateway CISCO2900, WS-C2960 PoE switching, and a deployment of more than 100 phones.
“Our goal was to reduce costs and resources for its administration as well as improve employee productivity by simplifying communication. With the implemented solution we have achieved this, and we also want to point out the importance of energy savings due to the PoE switching solution and the reduction of infrastructure through VLANs ”. IT Manager, Raloe Mediterráneo