Meraki Z3 security device designed for teleworkersMaria Cruz Alcocer
Provide a secure home network with Meraki Z3. Separate corporate traffic from personal traffic so your meetings don’t compete with, say, your kids’ streaming or games.
The Z3 gateway designed for telecommuting is an enterprise-class firewall, VPN gateway, and router. Offer 5 gigabit ethernet ports and wireless connectivity.
Because Meraki management is centralized in the cloud, network managers can seamlessly manage telecommuting staff networks.
With Auto VPN technology, administrators can deploy network services including VoIP and remote endpoints with zero-touch auto-provisioning. Additionally, the Z Series provides secure wired and wireless access and increases end-user productivity through Layer 7 traffic shaping.
Meraki Z3 Gateway Services for Telecommuters
- The next-generation Layer 3 firewall to separate corporate and personal traffic
- Configuring and prioritizing Layer 7 application traffic
- Active firewall throughput: 100 Mbps
- 4 GbE ports for printers, phones, and other wired devices
- Dual concurrency 802.11ac Wave 2 radios with data rates up to 1.3 Gbps
- 1 PoE-enabled port for VoIP phones and other VPN-powered devices
- Supports 802.1x port authentication for wired devices
- Auto VPN for site-to-site smart VPN connectivity
- Access corporate headquarters via site-to-site VPN
- Up to 4 SSIDs with integrated enterprise security and personal/guest access
- Plug-and-play deployment with automatic configuration
- Ideal for telecommuters using VoIP and remote applications
Meraki Z3 Cloud Management
The Z3 is managed 100% in the cloud, installation and remote management are very simple. You have centralized administration and control of the entire network, navigation roles can be applied.
Making decisions about the network becomes very simple, due to the way in which users’ internet consumption is displayed, as well as the percentage of internet consumption per user and per web application.
Datasheet Meraki series Z