Help “Digitize telework” to implement telework in Valencian SMEsMaria Cruz Alcocer
SOLUTEL is dedicated to the implementation and implementation of innovative solutions to facilitate teleworking in companies. Digitize telework .
We think it is interesting for you to know about these aids aimed at SMEs located in the Valencian Community, aids to subsidize part of the costs of implementing telework.
The Ministry of Economy has opened the term to access the aid of the call ‘ Digitize telework ‘, created to facilitate the adaptation of small and medium-sized companies in the Valencian Community that want to implement teleworking in the face of the situation caused by the Covid-19 pandemic. They have until May 26.
The aid can reach up to 40% of the eligible costs for small companies and 30% in the case of medium-sized ones. . As requirements, the maximum grant per project will be 100,000 euros and the eligible investments must remain unchanged for the five years following payment.
- Eligible budget equal to or greater than € 6,000.
- Projects must have started after January 1, 2020 and must not have been materially concluded or fully executed before the application is submitted.
- The results of the projects must have a tangible impact on the Valencian Community.
- Only one project can be submitted per applicant company.
What is eligible?
Implementation and start-up of innovative solutions to facilitate teleworking of the applicant company. They may consist of one or more of the following:
- Access solutions to corporate networks, among others, remote and virtual desktops, and remote operation of equipment and devices. It includes the commissioning of telecommunication systems, advanced security systems and remote monitoring, necessary for the correct operation of the solutions.
- Solutions to facilitate group teleworking, its organization and monitoring, including, among others, videoconferencing, chats, access and use of shared resources, productivity control, etc.
- Solutions to facilitate control and remote operation of production processes , remote monitoring and support of products, as well as the provision of non-face-to-face services.
They may also include, among others, numerical control systems, MES systems, SCADA systems, applications to facilitate preventive maintenance, internal and external logistics management applications, electronic commerce, industrial robots (ISO 8373 standard), automated storage and logistics systems. internal, additive manufacturing systems and 3D printing and installation of PLC, provided that it is adequately justified that their incorporation eliminates or significantly minimizes the face-to-face operation.
Presentation of applications: From 5/4/2020 to 5/26/2020 (at 23:59:59 hours)
Complete information ‘Digitize telework’:
Valencian Institute of Business Competitiveness (Ivace)
More information about solutel: