Is your phone system a drag on your business productivity? CISCO BE6000Maria Cruz Alcocer
Have you ever questioned the following?
Is my phone system a drag on your business productivity? CISCO BE6000
I venture to assure you that the answer to this question is YES.
You have to boost the business and one of the ways is to leave behind a old phone system that does not add value to your business. Don’t settle for an outdated phone system just because “Still works” . Get the most out of collaboration with the solutions of Cisco Unified Communications, specifically designed for the enterprise, Cisco Business Edition solutions BE6000 bring immediate benefits.
- Increase collaboration and customer satisfaction
- Use affordable and advanced communications
- Simple installation, use, management and expansion
- Cut expenses and improve return on investment
What is missing?
The best of customer satisfaction
- Provide customer service omnichannel: Create more customer relations interactive by extending traditional technologies of contact centers with video , social media, and on demand access to experts .
- Locate and access the experts remotely: Identify, locate and connect with experts where and when I need them . Share knowledge efficiently the use of audio and high-quality video.
- Enable r meetings with remote assistants: Use web conferences to be easier for employees and clients to satisfy at any time and from anywhere.
- To collaborate with external organizations: Provide voice services scalable and high security , video and file sharing to help eliminate organizational boundaries and geographic .
- Use workspaces to to collaborate : Eliminate organization and geographic boundaries by bringing dispersed groups into secure virtual boardrooms.
- Enhance the accesses of teleworkers and branches: Make it easier for employees who work outside of the main office, with highly secure access to resources that match what is available in corporate offices.
- Deliver Events and Online Training: Host and record online employee events, meetings, and training with optimized video, audio, and engagement options.
- Incorporate video into Meetings: Improve communications, relationships and productivity by helping people come face to face with distance.
- Allow mobile and BYOD workers to: Create greater flexibility by giving employees the ability to use their mobile devices as a highly secure extension of their company network.
- Create flexible workspaces and business premises : Use offices more effectively and create collaborative and innovative employee workspaces.
As proof of the stability and reliability of these solutions, I invite you to see the SOLUTEL presentation video, In the images you can see our way of working at SOLUTEL and how video, for more than 5 years, has been part of our regular communications. What I want to convey is simplicity in use and to lose the fear of change to these “new” ways of working in today’s company.
Let SOLUTEL show you how Cisco Business Edition solutions can help you improve your productivity.