Meraki MT Sensors: Temperature and Humidity (MT10) – Water Leak Detection (MT12) – Opening and Closing (MT20)Maria Cruz Alcocer
Meraki MT Sensors: Temperature and Humidity (MT10) – Water Leak Detection (MT12) – Opening and Closing (MT20)
Access to data is essential for any decision-making process. The impact of this constantly evolving environment is prompting customers to turn to IoT to achieve greater efficiency, adaptability, as well as employee safety and cost reduction. Companies have to adapt and take advantage of data to create more visibility, even when no one is in the offices or factories.
Quickly provision and manage thousands of sensors to monitor temperature, humidity, leaks, and intrusion. Just insert the batteries and add them to the dashboard. MT sensors are automatically connected to existing MR and MV devices. Say goodbye to local servers, dedicated gateways, and management software.
Meraki MT sensors include three models to help customers simplify monitoring of IT infrastructure, assets, and facilities to keep them up and running:
Temperature and Humidity Sensors – which allow monitoring of environmental conditions to ensure that HVAC HVAC systems are working properly.
Water Leak Detection Sensors – to monitor leaks from HVAC HVAC systems, pipes, and ceilings before they damage delicate IT infrastructure.
Opening and Closing Sensors – that allow monitoring the access and status of doors, cabinets, entrances, among others.
- Centralized management in the cloudThe Meraki dashboard provides secure monitoring and management of all your Meraki products, from MR to MV and MV sensors, from anywhere in the world.
- Flexible alertsSet custom thresholds for devices and receive alerts via SMS, push notifications, email, or use webhooks to connect to the platform of your choice.
- Automatic Bluetooth connectivityUsing 2.4GHz Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), the sensors automatically connect to MV and MR devices on the same network.
- Setup and installationWireless installation, flexible mounting options, and automatic pairing make it easy to provision thousands of sensors in no time.
- Onboard StorageFive days of Onboard storage keeps data safe in the event of an outage.
- Long duration batteryReplaceable AA batteries, lasting up to five years, take the worry out of it.
- Open APIAutomate analysis outside the dashboard, link to third-party services, and aggregate TM data with information from other business systems.
- Safe and always up to dateEach Meraki MT sensor features a Trust Anchor (TAm) module, which securely authenticates the device and encrypts all communication with the sensor gateways. Combined with automated firmware updates, Meraki MT sensors provide high security in a smart package.