Hotels with Network – Grant for WIFI Connectivity of HotelsMaria Cruz Alcocer
Hotels with Network – Grant for WIFI Connectivity of Hotels
Red.es launches the «Program for the Improvement of Wireless Connectivity in the Hotel Sector»
The grant covers 80% of the budget for maximum budgets per SME of 31,250 EUR
Connectivity is essential as a platform to build an efficient, secure and scalable business model. The Red.es program was created to help hotel establishments offer a quality wireless Internet access service to their clients from any part of the establishment.
What will the Red.es program subsidize?
- Expenses associated with the deployment or improvement of the establishment’s wireless connectivity.
- The costs of contracting a new Internet access line or improving the capacity of the current access to support the wireless network deployed, for a maximum of 3 months.
Can participate :
- SMEs in Andalusia, Extremadura, Asturias, Castilla (2), Valencia, Galicia, Canary Islands, Murcia, Melilla and Ceuta.
- Establishments in the hotel sector with a minimum of 40 hotel beds, less than 250 employees and a business volume of less than 50 million euros per year can access these grants.
- Deadline for submission, 5 weeks from June 24, 2014.
More information :
- BOE : Resolution of June 9, 2014, of the Public Business Entity Red.es, by which the call for the granting of aid of the “Program for the improvement of wireless connectivity in the hotel sector” is made and the regulatory bases of said announcement.
- By means of the Electronic Headquarters of red.es You can access the electronic procedures and services that red.es offers to companies and citizens. Select the option: Program to improve the wireless connectivity of the hotel sector (‘Hotels with Network’).
- To see the full news:
- If you want Solutel to manage your project proposal , send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you as soon as possible or fill in the Contact Form