CISCO Webex Contact CenterMaria Cruz Alcocer
CISCO Webex Contact Center
An agile, high-performance contact center focused on the customer experience.
Customer experience is becoming a strategic imperative for how companies compete and differentiate their brands. At the same time, customers want to communicate in a wide variety of ways (voice, email, text, chat, and social media), making it difficult for the agents serving to manage all of these channels and distribute customers to the adequate resources.
These channels are often isolated in the way they reach the contact center, frustrating agents dealing with several different applications and leaving customers dissatisfied due to fragmented and impersonal experiences. What happens when you use leading technology to create a cognitive contact center? You gain effective insights about your customers, predictive and proactive customer experiences, and seamless integration with the rest of your organization. With the right resources and solutions, the contact center can work its way toward increased positive business results.
Challenges of a Contact Center from the customer’s point of view:
When it comes to improving the customer experience, it is important to find solutions that address the biggest concerns of your customers, the most common challenges are :
- Fragmented and disconnected experiences
- Slow troubleshooting
- Long waiting times
- Ineffective agents lacking knowledge and experience
- Lack of contact options (eg, chat, phone, email)
- Impersonal conversations
Challenges of a Contact Center from the point of view of the agent:
When addressing these issues / challenges, we need to keep in mind that contact center agents also have their own set of pain points that prevent them from doing their job in the best possible way:
- They are saturated with a large amount of information.
- They can’t find the correct information to solve a customer problem the first time.
- They don’t know enough about customers to serve them in a personalized way.
- They are using too many applications and systems.
- They strive to get answers from experts in real time.
- They want professional satisfaction and work-life balance.
The solution: Webex Contact Center – cognitive contact center
A cognitive contact center has intelligence built into every part of the customer and agent experience.
It means improving the customer experience and optimizing performance with dynamic and predictive analytics. As it does? leverage data across multiple contact center systems and apply predictive analytics, Cisco® Webex Contact Center dynamically predicts the needs of each client and compares you to the best agent to handle that need, improving performance, sales and customer experience. Contact Center is a unified omnichannel contact center solution that is centrally managed and managed from the cloud to improve operational efficiency and reduce costs.
At Cisco, we are using technology to transform those experiences from the inside out.
- Powerful cloud data analytics to help you learn more about your customers
- Artificial intelligence (AI) that adds context, makes suggestions, and creates predictive and proactive experiences for your customers.
- Integrated collaboration so your agents can reach experts quickly and easily to improve first contact resolution
Capabilities for the cloud-based contact center of today and tomorrow:
Cisco Call Center and Contact Management solutions offer innovative capabilities:
- Call routing based on predictive analytics
- Collaboration and communication with experts
- Integrations with CRM
- 360 degree analysis of the customer journey
- Staff optimization
- External campaigns
How your organization benefits:
- Agents are happier and more productive when they have the tools, resources, and customer stories to help them succeed in their jobs.
- Agents have on-demand access to context and subject matter experts whenever they need help.
- At-risk customers are retained when you can predict their needs and connect them with the best retention agents.
- Operational efficiency is improved as call loads are balanced across locations and agents, regardless of geography.
- Costs are lower when you move your contact center infrastructure to the cloud.
- Agents can deliver proactive and predictive customer experiences, making the contact center a strategic hub for building deeper and more profitable relationships with your customers.
What benefits does the client get:
- They receive faster, better and more proactive service.
- They feel understood by their agents.
- They have a seamless experience, transfers, or long wait times.
- Their needs are predicted and they connect with the best agent.
- Your problems are resolved on the first contact, without the need for a callback.