“Much of my processes and my data go outside my corporate network.” CISCO UMBRELLA solutionMaria Cruz Alcocer
Current security situation in our companies:
“Much of my processes and my data go outside my corporate network”
The situation today is as follows, companies that have all kinds of defense mechanisms at headquarters to mitigate possible attacks, but What about …
- workers when they leave your corporate network and connect to the wifi of their home, hotel, restaurant, airport? It is not protected and violates the security of your company.
- delegations with independent internet access? They are not protected and violate the security of your company.
These are the two most relevant cases to try CISCO UMBRELLA. – Call us and you can do a FREE Trial for 14 days.
To provide the same level of security to your mobile workers when they are not within your corporate network and to your branches with non-centralized internet access.
According to a study carried out by Gatner concludes that:
- 25% of our traffic does not pass through our perimeter.
- 49% of our workers are mobile.
- 82% of VPN users admit that they do NOT use the VPN, they only use it to access applications on the company network.
- 70% increase in the use of SaaS applications.
- 70% of companies in multi-site environments have non-centralized internet access. Each delegation has its way to the internet.
Have you considered it? Do you identify your organization in any of these cases?
Do you What is CISCO UMBRELLA?
It is a platform of cloud security offering the first line of defense against Internet threats wherever users go.
- Security solution that relies on DNS requests.
- Simple to deploy.
- Evolve with threats.
- The browser-based interface provides quick setup and ongoing management.
- Provides visibility into Internet activity for all devices even when users are outside of your corporate network.
Taking advantage of the knowledge acquired from more than 100 billion daily DNS requests , Cisco Umbrella gives us comprehensive and live visibility of current threats.
- No additional latency
- Does not require hardware to implement
- No software to maintain
- Visibility of Internet activity on all users
- Security for cloud applications like Office 365 and Dropbox
- Integration with your existing security system
What is included in CISCO UMBRELLA?
- Cisco Umbrella provides Complete visibility into Internet activity for all locations, devices, and users.
- Block threats before they reach your network or endpoints.
- Threat protection like no other: blocking ransoware, malware, phishing and C2 callbacks
- Predictive intelligence: automate threat protection by discovering attacks before launch.
- Worldwide coverage in minutes – no hardware to install or software to maintain.
- Security Reports – Get a personalized summary of malicious requests and more, right to your inbox.
From solutel we recommend and encourage you to take the free trial. It is very easy to deploy and for 14 days it will provide you with information about your network, locks made, complete visibility of all locations, devices and users.