Cognitive Collaboration? The work space revolutionMaria Cruz Alcocer
CISCO Cognitive Collaboration:
There is a new concept in CISCO that is very important that we know: Cognitive Collaboration or Cognitive Workplace. This new concept will allow us to create more human connections.
Imagine in a meeting with several people, in face-to-face format and videoconference, what do we know about these people? Their names? Work experience? Current position? Company where you work? People in common?… Prior knowledge of this information helps foster connections between people, have a more humane relationship that translates into greater involvement in the project for the benefit of your business.
“digital assistants, facial recognition, information on the profiles of people and companies in meetings, noise suppression and audio transcriptions”
Different time zones, workplaces and applications … teamwork today is complex. #Webex presents the new way of collaborating in organizations that integrate information from people, relationship intelligence, artificial intelligence and business processes. Create high performance teams and improve customer experiences with artificial intelligence, to foster connections between more personalized people, more human connectivity.
One of the most important concepts is the ability to obtain instant information (insights) in time to get to know the people in the meeting better, connect emotionally with the participants making the meetings more productive.
How will cognitive collaboration improve my way of working?
For example, cognitive collaboration provides relationship intelligence that gives us information such as biographies, work history, titles and report structure, and facial recognition provides name tags at the meeting to help you know who is who in the room. Digital assistants help us easily perform tasks related to collaboration, such as joining a meeting, calling a contact and recording a call, and can communicate proactively when a meeting is about to begin. Cognitive collaboration extends through the collaboration platform, so that, whether you are in a meeting using conference devices, collaborating in a team space or making a call, you will have the information just in time that you need to Take your collaborative efforts to the next level of your business.
For what Cognitive Collaboration?
To improve business results.
The combination of artificial intelligence (AI) with cloud communications and multiple sources of business information allows people to work together with greater context.
- Eliminate friction points
- Create greater relevance to achieve greater efficiency
- Improve productivity
- Inspire innovation
- Create more experiences that captivate customers
It describes a fundamental change in the way people work together and leverage technology to foster human relationships, build better experiences for customers and, ultimately, achieve team goals faster.
How does cognitive collaboration work?
By combining natural language processing, artificial intelligence and advanced algorithms in hardware, software and cloud analysis, users receive contextual information throughout their commercial communications. This approach allows advanced capabilities such as digital assistants, facial recognition, profiles of people and companies in meetings, noise suppression and audio transcriptions.
Fundamental aspects of Cognitive Collaboration
Context of the people
- Offers relevant information about people’s profiles and actions
- Create stronger relationships
- Prevent based on previous actions
- Recommend, identify and anticipate
- Improve processes, experiences and results
- Learn from user profiles, feedback, responses, preferences and interactions
- Offers relevant information to reduce the difference in productivity
Intelligence in the workplace
- Makes collaboration more intuitive
- It adapts to different types of users, interactions and meetings
- Accelerate decision making
What do we get with Cognitive Collaboration?
We managed to improve business results, let’s see how:
- Efficiency in the processes:
- Automate tasks and events
- Optimize workflows
- Deepen knowledge and eliminate barriers
- Staff productivity:
- Provide the necessary context for interactions
- Improve collaboration
- Increase employee productivity
- Customer Experience:
- Boosts the contact center of reactive care to predictive
- Enable agents with context to improve resolutions on first contact
- It improves the customer’s route and the value of the useful life
- Competitive advantage:
- Accelerate communications and business processes
- Improve responsiveness
- Promotes interactions with customers
Check out the future of collaboration here