“A lot of my processes and my data go outside of my corporate network”. Solution CISCO UMBRELLAMaria Cruz Alcocer
Current situation in security in our companies:
“A lot of my processes and my data go outside of my corporate network”
The situation today is the following, companies that have all kinds of defense mechanisms at the headquarters to mitigate possible attacks, but what about …?
- the workers when they leave your corporate network and connect to the Wi-Fi of your house, hotel, restaurant, airport? It is not protected and violates the security of your company.
- the delegations with independent access to the internet? They are not protected and violate the security of your company.
These are the two most relevant cases to plate the test CISCO UMBRELLA. – Call us and you can perform a FREE Trial for 14 days.
To provide the same level of security to your mobile workers when they are not within your corporate network and your delegations with non-centralized internet access.
According to a study conducted by Gatner, he concludes that:
- The 25% of our traffic does not go through our perimeter.
- 49% of our workers are mobile.
- The 82% of VPN users admit that they do NOT use the VPN, they only use it to access applications in the company’s network.
- 70% increase in the use of SaaS applications.
- 70% of companies in multi-site environments have access to non-centralized internet. Each delegation has its internet outlet.
Have you considered it? Do you identify your organization in any of these cases?
What is CISCO UMBRELLA?
It is a security platform in the Cloud that offers the first line of defense against threats on the Internet wherever users go.
- Security solution that is supported by DNS requests.
- Simple to deploy.
- Evolve with threats.
- The browser-based interface provides fast configuration and continuous management.
- It provides visibility of Internet activity of all devices even when users are outside their corporate network.
Taking advantage of the knowledge acquired from more than 100,000 million DNS requests per day, Cisco Umbrella gives us a full and live visibility of current threats.
- No additional latency
- Does not require hardware to implement
- No software to maintain
- Visibility of Internet activity in all users
- Security for cloud applications such as Office 365 and Dropbox
- Integration with your existing security system
What is included in CISCO UMBRELLA?
- Cisco Umbrella provides full visibility of Internet activity from all locations, devices and users.
- Block threats before they reach your network or endpoints.
- Protection against threats like no other: ransoware blocking, malware, phishing and C2 callbacks
- Predictive intelligence: automates protection against threats by discovering attacks before they are launched.
- Global coverage in minutes: no hardware to install or software to maintain.
- Security Reports: Get a personalized summary of malicious requests and more, directly in your inbox.
From solutel we recommend and we encourage you to the free trial. It is very easy to deploy and for 14 days you will provide information about your network, blockages made, full visibility of all locations, devices and users.